Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Getting Over It

~Wedding Dress~
the song seems appropriate for some reason. But it is a good song. I just don't happen to not like the name of the song. But either way, it shouldn't stop me from liking the song. I want to get more things done. I am not sure if I should just do it now or wait. But waiting like I waited to hope to get a better discount from Express, but either way. It means I can buy less if all works out well. And knowing me, I will find something else to buy.

~Don Tot~
And the call that I waited for finally came. But I am still pessimistic. But we shouldn't let that stop me. As we look forward during the next month. It's so uncertain. I plan on not seeing much anyways. But I will find something to keep myself wound up like looking for cloths and dressing myself up. Dressing one self up seemed to have worked in the past and it has it effects still. Maybe I should stick with it. It be a never ending process as one can never be enough in ones eyes.

No comments: