Friday, April 16, 2010

Abuse

Daily Planetary Overview - The Moon moves into stable Taurus today, allowing you to rest and nest before you take on any new adventures. Cooking, napping and gardening are all good ways to make the most of this comfortable Taurus energy. If it feels good today, it's probably a good idea to do it!

Your Horoscope - Today, Apr. 15, 2010e
Be polite and try your best not to impose on other people today, Melly. It is important for you to behave well in all circumstances. You will find that people may feel as if they have been cheated, and though you may not be the source of their discontent, you may be feeling the consequences. Keep other people's issues separated from your own, and try not to let their discomfort bleed over into your world.

~Progress~
I did get something done, but I don't think it's as much as I wanted it to be. Especially not on the makeup front. I did clear out a few and mess up a few as well. But it helped me to realize how much or more like too much I got. And I was thinking of getting more eye shadow.. shame shame. Got to work on the inventory controll. I know I have been on the edge of late, but I think the talks help. Before I was all concerned as usually about things not working out. But at least for now it seemed has to worked itself out.

The whole car thing that was mentioned. So cheap. Can't afford to own a car then shouldn't. I didn't really mean it. I am just agitated.

~Bothered~
I hope to find more things to toss in the morning. I hope to find a better position for the hand. Because I really can't keep this up. I am so going to develop hand issues. Weather I believe or not, does not matter much anymore. I seem to be leaning to not more. So it doesn't matter. I so need to find a more comfortable position.

No comments: