Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sunny

Hong Kong style. Went in for a teller back just got awhile ago. It was a groupy thing. Meet some nice intersting people from all walks of life. But it's already done. So lets look forward to more things to come.

I had a moment in the car afterwards. I scribbled down some things and a song poped on the radio. Who knew it was Kelly Clarkson - Already Gone. I am starting to get tired of this. It's always there like a rain cloud. When it feels like it, it will rain on you and for a moment it may move to get some light in and then take it away from you. Do you move out from under it or learn to live with it? Maybe the cloud is there by nature. And the need to control things make it difficult for us to coexist.

Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories, they're haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye

I didn't want us to burn out

You couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I'm Already Gone

Looking at you makes it harder
But I know that you'll find another
That doesn't always make you want to cry
Started with a perfect kiss
Then we could feel the poison set in
Perfect couldn't keep this love alive
You know that I love you so
I love you enough to let you go

To be at peace. Is it too much to ask for? Sitting here seems to work well. Or at least I feel productive. I am tempted to get one to get one them keyboard covers. But I think I should hold off on any unessary spending until I find something steady or marry into ca ching. It seems like I do need and have my moments. Phases perhaps. Hopefully they don't laast long. At the end, the result will be the same, just how we get there. So why not enjoy the ride? Why make it hard on yourself and try to control such a rain cloud.. Where God knows why a rain cloud rains on your day and at the same time can shield you from the sun.

To have loving kindness and compasion. To have pacient understanding. Please try to understand, even though the answer may not come to you right away and it may never. Who said you have to know everything or even understand it? Just try to understand.

On the side note, I do feel better having gotten up so early and getting an early start. Part of it might be I got to mall it out slightly today and the sun was out. But boy was it hard to get up. Geeze! It was cold and tired.

No comments: