Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Light Rain

Daily Planetary Overview
You'll get along well with a romantic partner today, due to the fact that the Moon trine Venus in Virgo. The emphasis will be on practical details and responsibilities, and you may find that there's not enough time to relax because of too many commitments.

Your Horoscope - Today, October 6, 2009

You can do no wrong today, melly. In fact, your slippery nature can navigate though cracks today without anyone noticing. You may find, however, that you would rather be seen up on center stage. This is fine as well, just as long as the choice is yours. Independence is a key theme for you today, and you will find that the more you can break free, the better off your general mood will be.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8470111&type=product&id=1184768166710&ref=06&loc=01&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=8470111

I hope to get along today, since last evening did not go well at all. I really hope it wasn't me. But it maybe nothing at all, not it was that long ago, but you never know what can happen in a very short amount of time. Really hope it's nothing else really be in the dark. Then can I really trust? I really hope all will be alright.

Thank God everything or more like most things are okay. I am greatful and will not try to abuse my gift.

No comments: