Thursday, October 29, 2009

Growing Pains

~Bothersome~
I need to constantly remind myself how I can not be bothered with some things. I got my own things to worry about. Each time this time rolls around, it's always this feeling. This worry. It's unwarranted. I do not like it for many reasons. I feel like toss toss toss, toss it all. I hope for it soon. It's the time when I hope for pains. I do hope the discomforts has been for that reason. Else, I will leave things alone. I don't need to or have to deal with everything. Take care of yourself above all.

Daily Planetary Overview
The Sun square Mars today in Fixed Signs will bring out your argumentative and stubborn side. Your temper will flare with little provocation and it will be difficult to control your emotions. You may cause a scene by being overly dramatic.

Your Horoscope - Today, Oct. 29, 2009
Someone who lives near you whom you may not have said much to before may suddenly strike up a conversation with you that could result in a new friendship, Melly. You could find yourself wondering why you didn't speak to this person before. They could share a number of your interests, and because of that, some interesting group activities could be brought to your attention. The only caution: don't push too hard, and don't over-idealize your new friend.

I do hope the temper is because of that time. I really do. But I know I wasn't happy at all when the weekend isn't planned or so uncertain. But aren't most things are like that. The second part about a conservation with someone. It's interesting as on was far and another not quite as far. But to my surprise or not so much, someone was rushing to the alter, hehe. Still as impulsive or maybe more of a romantic still. Hopeful I guess while I am the pessimistic.

Some color does go a long ways.

~Looking Back~
As Iook back, it seems all the more ridiculous and I am reminded how stupid it was all. How stupid. What I put myself through and how in the same way I am doing the same. I want to do more at times. Like today, had a slight inkling of wanting to do this and that. But for now, I am just hoping to get some rest and get an early start on things. Gotta clear out somethings and take out the trash. The more I read, the more I cringe. It's the same with the past and present. Are you better off not knowing? No one really knows. Well on thing is for sure, someone is not writing.

No comments: