Sunday, April 26, 2009

Jealousy?

Is it funny how realize how pretty she is? If you can do it, why can't I? Is it not all is fair in love and war. It doesn't help that people surrounding me saids there can not be a good ending to this. I already knew this as well. But I'm a tragic story anyways. It's the tragic ones that make things interesting. It's not like I really need answers from. For I already know the answer more or less. I just noticed the gem in the phone is missing. I wonder where it go? I shall search anyways with no expectations of finding it.

There are times that I should always keep in mind that my time is limited. That this life, mind, feelings will all eventually end. Like I was never alive. This talk about Dependant Orgination and how in death you can't take anything with you.

No comments: