Friday, February 18, 2011

Ranting

I don't know why I am so sweaty. It maybe because of red. Thank the Lord or whoever is watching over me for it. It came around noon. I don't know how to get rid of the chills and sweatyness. Was thinking of going out, but I guess it can wait for tomorrow. I don't want to talk about em anymore. I should start preparing for the end. It's something I was better prepared for before and now when things seemed to be better. I can still plan to make something on Sunday or whenever. Not like it can't sit. I need to dig out the recipe and I have decided to clear some plush out. I have no use for them. They do give me some comforts and so I will keep some, else there seems to be someone else that can find more value in them. They are not worth anything,

No comments: