Wednesday, February 16, 2011

B!tch

Some just like to act like a bitch for no reason. I been complementing what to do about it. It's times like these, that the rock does nothing. It doesn't give me a sense of security or anything. Nothing has changed. More reason that I don't need material things. I thought for a moment it may make me feel better, not it's not the case. It's not what I want. In the end, it means nothing to me. And not only one is being a bitch all week, there has been another one as well. Total bitches.

The fishies seem ill again. You got Larry itching himself again. Not a good sign. We shall see. I have been feeling cold and yet sweaty today. Not sure is going on. It's like a cold sweat. Try to keep doing things. Just something. Things will come along ur way.

And they are jerks, real jerks.

No comments: