Monday, February 14, 2011

Bad Day, Bad Day

Already knew things were not going to go as planned. Already hopes of getting a cookie, no longer hopeful. Hopes of going somewhere no longer going. I still want to clean some thing up. This morning comp was acting up and Bad news from Jack. Not like I needed either of them. Got lots of ideas and plans. Most will not go through. Well it's starting to get late in the day now. It's almost 2pm now. We'll see what we can get done for now. At the beginning I was more distressed, but now another idea has come to surface and seems it maybe a beter one, but it's a longer shot. Yet, it could work out. The prices for flowers are more reasonably priced than most other places I have seen. I also kicked the laptop off the bed this morning and it hit the ground hard.... it even started to make some whirlling noises and it really scared me. But it's a little tougher than I thought and for now it seems to be functioning.

No comments: