Wednesday, January 26, 2011

To the Jerks of the World

Think a good part of it has to do that I feel like carps right now and are more concerned about my own well being than anything else at the moment. Rather than blasting them right now, I shall wait. Sister? Really sister? And you call her a friend? Seriously? Give me a break. I am so sick of being called that. Maybe it's something on my end I need to change to be less sisterly. I want to say it could be the glasses. It's just manly cloths, that's not that difficult. So what now? Got some things done today, but not all. Watched some vampire diaries to indulge myself and changed the fishies. There's still a few lose ends. Still got tomorrow. Hopefully I'll feel better in the morning and will get more things done.

Not sure what was going with all the fellas today, all a no show. Coincidence? I'm not sure, but it's uncanny. Though I'm starting to not care and have become uninterested. Like they say, don't be too available. Else they won't cherish your time.

No comments: