Friday, April 15, 2011

Work

If not this, then it be something else. There is not a single solution. After you solve on thing, there be another issue. Just the the moment we have a bigger fish to fry. Bigger more smelly one that's taking over at the moment. If that ever goes away, you will notice all the other issues. Things don't seems to get better. Sum tom. I am just really starting to lose more and more feelings. Can I ignore them or let them go? I don't know if I can right now.

My black goldfish is not well. He just sits at the bottom. I do not know what is wrong, I worry it maybe something I did. Yet everyone else is fine. Even the short fat white one which I am surprised. I hope he gets better soon. I also hope I get paid soon. The one good news at least I know I am at least for now a temp to hire. Not sure where this could lead.

No comments: