Monday, March 28, 2011

Doing Everything, Yet Getting Nothing Done

For some reason I feel I should be applying in the evening. Like it's all out there and to get it done at once. Or should I just do a few throughout the day? I am not sure how quick the response is if any. I feel as though I maybe always late or something. Should maybe try to look for something in my area more. See if that makes a difference.

So what's on today's list? It's already almost 2. So it really depends how quickly I can get some things done.

-pull hairs
-clean fish
-apply for something
-respond to emails/messages

Doesn't seem like a really long list. I think I spend more time thinking about it than actually doing anything about it. I don't know if getting more fishies will be more that it's cut out to be. Is less really more? It does seem much.

No comments: