Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Seariously?

I mean really you can't be serious! I try to get it together and even almost as went as far as really go though with it and really seriously throught about it and thought what the heck, what I have to lose and you throw me this? Maybe I can think of a way to twist it and not make it as bad as it may seem. But do you think they remember? It was like 2 weeks ago... hopefully there be so much going on that won't recall. Got to choose my words carefully. I want to improve and make things better. I find myself more today than ever no longer happy here. It has been a year and I had hope I would be better at it all. Maybe I lack focus and make these careless mistakes. It doesn't happen often, but more often than I would like given how the work. Been feeling brownie lately, more chewie, more fudgie. How can I fix this?  How can I make this better?



No comments: