Monday, June 3, 2013

Drink Drink Drink

 All look so fun, but who knows if they are tasty. So saw a very horrifying blog post on a sg gal doing a peel and get got a staph infection. OMG I don't think I would want to get one now. I am trying to imagin how I would recover from something like that. And all that reading of purging of the face. I did try rubbing alchodal and that really made my chin spotty for a moment and made my heart skip a beat seeing how it looked. Good thing it faded quickly, but I need to be more careful. Spent a good chunck of the evening trying to brun a CD and good lord it sure brings me back. But also the feeling of frustration. I seem to get like that more often than not. Something I need to get over. Well at least I got 2 days off.  Think she rather I just take one. But hey, I'm going to take 2.  I will think about the other 2. I kind of want to take Thur as for sure I have the whole day to what? Dinker? Think I will take another 2 days or at least 1 more to try to cram more into before aug. There is a purpose.

Direction

I'm trying to give myself some. Not too much of others. Even if the Mondays don't work out, there's some days where has weeks off. But think you should just find what works best for you. I don't even want to go anymore. Not necessarly that there is nothing I want, but I feel nothing I can really get. As I tryo to make writing more appealing by adding images, how can I also make other things feel as nice when things may not be as plesent. If you want to do something, then do it. Do not givr youself a reason not to or to put it off even if it is a good reason. No room for self dout, only just because I want so, and then I shall. Since reading some coaching vides, it's starting to make me think of my life in a different way. Maybe the monk way was too passive and at the same time made me feel there was no purpose in wanting anything.  As it gets later I feel less and less wanting to. I also know be going back to cold food. Really need to plan my meals better. No saving or hording food for a better time. Food just gets old, moldy, and freezer burned, no reason for it to get better unless it's fruit. Why don't we see how this works first before we get ahead of outself and will take aproporate action.
 



No comments: