Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Work

Been feeling lost at work at the new position. Knew it was going to end up like this. I need to ask.  I need answers.  Even if it bothers others.  I want to organize my notes more, but don't want to spend time at home doing it.  Think can be done within an hour or so.  Just need to gather the thoughts.  Got a feeling should do it now, but head hurts.  Can I get myself up earlier?  Got to make do with what you got. I will make it work.  Will have tough days.  Got to keep working through it.  I still don't know what I am doing.  Do not waste time thinking of nothing. Just ask someone no matter what they think. Not sure if I will ever understand this.  Just make the notes you need.  Sleep on it for now.  Start a new section.  Not worry about waste.  Just make it work the best way you know how to. 

No comments: