Saturday, July 7, 2012

Nothing

Sill nothing and over a day late... I try to find comfort and calm and to find a reason, but I can't bring myself to believe it. Why is this happening to me?  It has been way too comfortable. I really need this, why you are doing this to me?  I don't know what to make of it.  I will starve it if I have to.  I don't want this and will not hesitate.  But what are the odds?  It has been less than before by so much.  Have tried to be so careful and yet this happens. I can't deal with this.  I don't know if cancer or a baby is worse.  I can't bring myself to accept such things.  Please please please I really need this to happen.  I really can't take this.  What do you want from me?  What do you want me to do? All we do is butt heads.  Always find something to pick on.  It's like a blood sucking mosquito annoying pestering little bug.  I don't know how long I can do this.  Apatite too well, worries me. Please may  have the answer I am looking for.

No comments: