Monday, December 13, 2010

Poor Thing

Really wish there was a better way to do this but there doesn't seem to be one. I am getting use to the whole touch thing, but it's still has it's drawbacks.

Scary:
Tarot reading for Melly:

Love:
The Tower

Touchstone:
The Devil

Career:
The Magician

There's an intense atmosphere surrounding your emotional relationships today, and love appears to be based on jealousy, possessiveness and all-consuming passion. The alliance of the Devil and the Tower is injecting so much energy into your love life that it's leading to loud arguments followed by frenzied reconciliations. If people didn't know you had such ardent feelings before, dear Melly, they surely will now! In your working life, this is a day where you will find it difficult to hide your ambitions. With the Devil and the Magician behind you, you will bring a great deal of intelligence and efficiency to your work, but you will basically be very egoistical, and this may upset the people around you, who are expecting you to be working as part of their team. If you are not careful, you will have to deal with feelings of jealousy, and with conflicts!

At least things show up better. The taro really hit it on the head today. Usually it's a hit or miss or something I guess try to make fit. But this was more after the fact. I have not worked on art for a long time. Not sure if I can make anything out of it. But Matt challenged me to creating something that I have long not done. It shall be interesting. I don't want to take much time on this as on many other things.

~Stero Love~
Can you promise you won't let go?
When are you going to stop breaking my heart?
I don't want to be another one.

No comments: