Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fury



Can't rely or depend on anyone.  I need to rant a bit.  I guess I don't want to be like her and to vent to someone else that really can't do anything.  Sleep is really in the mind, one can run on pure rage in itself.  I know it's late and I have an even longer day tomorrow.  It will be a good day.  Need to only look out for your own good.  I can't do and act in what others want all the time.  I try to be good and only get the short end of the stick.  She vents on the phone why my temper if so bad and it's all since him and getting older it's like that.  You really think that true?  No one really knows or wants to face what is really going on.  I really an getting  to the point of I just can't stand to see it anymore.  At least all the images fit.  I feel a smidg better after some time has passes and as I start to feel tired.  There are something I need to take care of in the morning.  You will get no sympathy from the devil.  Or was it sympathy from the devil. Not sure, either way I was not getting any. Something does need to change, didn't get a chance to iron. Hopefully tomorrow.

No comments: