Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Later Never Comes Does It?

I guess most of it has to do with me being too tired and it seems like we got so much going on. So much to consider. I think I am starting to get use to this whole new gig.

Your Horoscope - Today, Sept. 29, 2010
You are good at justifying things in order to make yourself feel better about certain events and emotional difficulties, Melly. Just make sure that you are not doing yourself a disservice by doing so. It could be that you are trying to cover up the very emotions that could actually help you. Above all, you need to be honest with yourself, or else you may end up getting yourself in a bigger emotional pickle than you started out in.

This is something I worry about. I don't know if I am doing myself a disservice by doing so. So much to catch up on and so much to do.

No comments: